The dates of the next medical mission have been set and we are now signing people up who want to participate. Call Rita at 206-545-7300 or email her at email@example.com for more information. Anyone can join the mission – both physicians and non-physicians. We are especially in need of the following expertise:
Children Social workers and teachers
If you, or anyone you know might be interested in really making a difference in the lives of displaced Syrians in Jordan, please, join this mission. This is a volunteer mission, so all expenses must be covered by the participants. We have negotiated a special rate at the Regency Palace Hotel in Amman, and we have arrangements for transportation, some meals outside the hotel, and arrival and departure transfers at a reduced rate.
About the Mission:
- We will be working with many NGO’s from around the world, as well as NAAMA and SAMS
- We will open the first ophthalmology clinic for the Syrians in Jordan
- We will expand the only clinic in Erbid that serves the Syrians, to include all medical specialties including dentistry
- We will expand our Spinal Cord Injury Center
- We will have several medical clinic days in various areas of Jordan
- We will have a Humanitarian project to distribute food, clothes, and most importantly baby formula powder
Please contact us if you want to join the mission (206-545-7300). The schedule is to fly to Jordan on September 6th, begin working on September 7th, and then depart on the 12th or 13th. You are welcome to stay longer or arrive early at the special hotel rate, and if you want to stay longer and work, or see a bit of the country, we can make those arrangements.